Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Superbowl Party Anyone?


So we have 1pm Church this year....not our favorite - especially when it comes to February every year & the SUPERBOWL!!!! So we decided we'll be good....& record it. We're having a Delayed Superbowl Party....5pm.....Let us know if you're in! Kids are fine, you just have to keep an eye on your own, we won't be providing babysitting!
Of course we are a football family if you know Ty, I enjoy it too. I also LOVE watching the commercials during the Superbowl! Leave us a comment if you plan on comming! Please bring a appetizer to share!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sounds fun! I was wondering what people were planning to do with a 1pm church time. I have been getting all these superbowl party recipe emails and they look so good. I will talk to Britt and see if he has made other plans.

Anonymous said...

You can count me in. Oh wait I have to work. And then there is the fact I live in Utah. So I guess I might be alittle bit late.