Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Brae!


We love you sweetheart! Can't believe that you are 7 today! Seems like just yesterday I had you! You had the cutest hair, sandy blond hair that stood straight up, all over your head & it looked like the tips were frosted! You are amazing! You impress us every day with your generous heart & sweet spirit. You are a lady killer, but it cracks us up that you just don't care.
We started today out with chocolate chip waffles (Brae's request), brought donuts to school to celebrate with his class, & will be having family & a couple close friends over to celebrate tonight!

2 comments:

Hoovy4 said...

Happy Birthday! We were just looking at Caleb's scrapbook & saw some pics of them as babies at your house! See you Monday!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! I have a Girl's camp book. Never been written in, I was just wondering if you could use it, or give it to one of the girls that doesn't have one yet. Let me know.