So today was a typically busy day (except for the 4.5 earthquake at 523am- we slept right through it)....camp errands, going VT, watching kids, and we topped it off with Zach's basketball game. Tonight Zach was on fire! He had 6 points. He did a great job, hustled, & came through for the team! Zach, Adam, & Conner brought the Eagles their WIN - 20-15!
That's right- Zach's stealing the ball....

Wistle blown (not sure why, the ref's were horrible - both ways)...it's not typical when parents from both teams think the ref's stink...

Time out...the other coach is a HS senior, he knew the ref's...they listened to him when they made calls....need I say more? (We still won, so haha!)

Ella, our favorite little fan...thanks to Brae & Connor for keeping her entertained the whole game!

Workin' the play, waiting for the pass...

That's right, that ball is going IN - 2 points Zach!

Zach is at a sleepover at Evan's house....so the house is much quieter when we're down 1 boy.....the rest of us had sundae's & then Tyler test ran his new fryer (bought just for the Superbowl Party)...and made Buffalo Wings.....of course Braeden was a ready & willing taste tester! When Braeden was done, he asked Tyler if he could make more....so I guess the test was a success!

As I'm typing, we have Food Network on, watching Diners, DriveIn's & Dives - and Braeden just declared "That is what I want to do when I grow up - YES!!! (Picture him laying on the couch & jumping up as he declares this)Taste food for a job - that would be so cool!" Doesn't that sound perfect for him? Yes, I could totally handle watching Brae travel around being a food critic/tv personality....it would combine 2 things he loves - Food & Being the Center of Attention!.....I can see that!
No comments:
Post a Comment