So this year we made a deal with Braeden that we'll go to Great Wolf Lodge in exchange for no friend party.....he jumped on it (we did this for his brothers last spring)& we will be going soon. So we had the family & a few family friends over on his actual birthday... it was great - thanks everyone for coming!
Opening presents....

So excited....he got "money"!!!!....

With each gift he opened, the kids got closer and closer....

The bike he's been wanting....we tricked him into thinking we tied a bow on the hand-me-down bike we'd been given a few months ago..but nope - it's his new bike!

Since it was a Lego birthday, I found the coolest lego candy that you could actually build with.....even Taner got in on the fun....(he's wonderful with all the kids - they totally adore him!)

With every birthday, I make/carve/build any kind of cake the kids want....Brae's request - a giant Lego made with chocolate cake & raspberry fillng...(sounded easy enough - wasn't though...the tops of the lego were a pain to cover with frosting without the cake showing through!!!)


Blowing out the candles...


Family and friends hangin' out....


Kids, both 'big' and small getting in on the air hockey action...

The next day at Red Robin with Grandma & Grandpa
2 comments:
Fun party!
Your Lego cake looks great! I just linked to your post in the MyPunchbowl blog post I wrote about email invitations and party ideas for Lego parties.
Post a Comment